1. Create a master list of all the community volunteer organizations.
2. Use the phone book.
3. Network with people you work with.
4. Network with your family and friends.
5. Use the internet.
6. Look around your neighborhood.
7. Create a cover letter stating your purpose and contact information.
8. Send this letter to the above community volunteer organizations.
9. Follow-up with a phone call.
1. Create a master list of all the volunteer opportunities in your school.
2. Create one page for daily volunteer opportunities.
3. Create another page for weekly volunteer opportunities.
4. Create another page for monthly volunteer opportunities.
5. Create another page for yearly volunteer opportunities.
6. Ask all teachers and school-staff for the volunteer opportunities they know of.
7. Send this master list to all organizations who have responded to your initial letter or phone call.
8. Pair available volunteers with opportunities.